1.4

The Dr will try to sell you anything ,even charging you with a *** consultation checking for things I did not need, and then trying to sell you vitamins.I don't think he even has a real acupuncture license. He told me I needed to cleanse ,well everyone needs a detox.I was very upset the fact that he charged me $15 for an evaluation and then he wants me to buy vitamins for more than $109 .He could have suggested the vitamins without a consultation.You can go to Santa Monica Drugs and get a free consultation and get the same vitamins.

I check the prices on the vitamins he is selling and he is charging 50% more money than in the internet and shame on the company STANDARD PROCESS that let him get away with this.He opens Standard Process vitamins and puts half of them in a plastic bag and sells them like that.Be aware,this is against Standard Process guidelines.

I made a complaint to better business bureau.I ask for my money back and he refused.I DONT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE ,he is going to take all your money if you let him.

Avoid this place! Read less

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way they treat clients and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of vitamins and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. New High Ginseng Herbs Tea needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitamins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New High Ginseng Herbs Tea.

Had an Experience with New High Ginseng Herbs Tea?

Comments