New High Ginseng Herbs Tea - New High Ginseng Herbs and Dr WO ia a scam
The Dr will try to sell you anything ,even charging you with a *** consultation checking for things I did not need, and then trying to sell you vitamins.I don't think he even has a real acupuncture license. He told me I needed to cleanse ,well everyone needs a detox.I was very upset the fact that he charged me $15 for an evaluation and then he wants me to buy vitamins for more than $109 .He could have suggested the vitamins without a consultation.You can go to Santa Monica Drugs and get a free consultation and get the same vitamins.
I check the prices on the vitamins he is selling and he is charging 50% more money than in the internet and shame on the company STANDARD PROCESS that let him get away with this.He opens Standard Process vitamins and puts half of them in a plastic bag and sells them like that.Be aware,this is against Standard Process guidelines.
I made a complaint to better business bureau.I ask for my money back and he refused.I DONT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE ,he is going to take all your money if you let him.
Avoid this place! Read less
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they treat clients
- Return policy
- Safety issue with re-packaging products
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."