New High Ginseng Herbs Tea - New High Ginseng Herbs and Dr WO ia a scam

The Dr will try to sell you anything ,even charging you with a *** consultation checking for things I did not need, and then trying to sell you vitamins.I don't think he even has a real acupuncture license. He told me I needed to cleanse ,well everyone needs a detox.I was very upset the fact that he charged me $15 for an evaluation and then he wants me to buy vitamins for more than $109 .He could have suggested the vitamins without a consultation.You can go to Santa Monica Drugs and get a free consultation and get the same vitamins.

I check the prices on the vitamins he is selling and he is charging 50% more money than in the internet and shame on the company STANDARD PROCESS that let him get away with this.He opens Standard Process vitamins and puts half of them in a plastic bag and sells them like that.Be aware,this is against Standard Process guidelines.

I made a complaint to better business bureau.I ask for my money back and he refused.I DONT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE ,he is going to take all your money if you let him.

Avoid this place! Read less

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way they treat clients
    • Return policy
    • Safety issue with re-packaging products

Reason of review:
Standard Process Vitamins
Review category
Food Stores
review #923801 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New High Ginseng Herbs Tea? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New High Ginseng Herbs Tea. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about New High Ginseng Herbs Tea.
Filing a new complaint about